LANBilling is the certified billing system. It is included in the Unified Register of Russian software (number 1282).
LANBilling’s key characteristics
- Designed for charging Internet, telephony, television and other services
- Convergent — allows to issue one invoice for multiple services
- Suitable to work with geographically distributed communication networks
- Keep track of each customer’s payments and services usage
- Provide your customers with access to the customers portal
- Charge for telecommunications and other servicess
- Conduct mutual settlements with other service providers
- Control customers’ access to services
- View statistics of the services usage and other reports: events log, active sessions, etc
Solutions and Modules
Proprietary RADIUS server
- Customer authentication by login/password. Tunneling protocols: PPPoE, PPtP, L2TP
- IPoE customer authentication by static IP address, MAC address, DHCP protocol opt.82, or VLAN pair (Q-in-Q), 802.1x
- Assigning static or dynamic IP addresses
- Traffic statistics
- Dynamic change of session parameters
- System blocks customer’s access to the Internet if the account has insufficient funds
RADIUS Bypass module
Cisco Isg support
dynamic change of session parameters with RADIUS CoA
Proprietary DHCP server
The server allows to:
- assign static or dynamic IP addresses with MAC address of the customer’s device as an identifier
- assign static or dynamic IP addresses with option 82 of DHCP protocol. In this case identifier is the value of the option 82. This value can be associated with the MAC address
Data plan settings
- Subscription fee
- Traffic accounting by time and volume
- Limited or unlimited data plans
- Accounting of incoming and outgoing traffic
- You can choose which direction of traffic to charge — incoming or outgoing. This may depend on what type of traffic prevailed during the charging period
- Set bandwidth depending on volume and time
- Define the amount of traffic included in the data plan
- Cisco routers
- Juniper Routers
- Ericsson SmartEdge routers
- Mikrotik routers
- Linux/FreeBSD routers
- Any routers which support RADIUS
- 802.1х и SNMP managed switches
Landline and VOIP
Multiple CDR formats are supported
Multiple common softswitches are supported
Catalogs of local, zonal, long distance communication directions
Different types of data plans: time-based, minutes included, or unlimited
Volume and time discounts
Traffic resupply within a closed charging period
Agent telephony scheme and mutual settlements with other operators
The agent scheme allows you to provide customers not only with your own services, but also with the services of other operators. For example, your company provides local communications, while long-distance and international calls are provided by other companies. All service accounting happens in LANBilling.
In the end of the reporting period, you are able to charge subscribers, including those under agent agreements.
In LANBilling you can view the reports on the services and check the data with the other operator.
The customer can view statistics in the customer portal
Dynamic routing for VOIP
Functionalities for providing and charging the TV services are included in each license. It allows to account and charge television services, as well as to manage сustomers' access to these services.
- Charging subscription fee for channel packages or for the access to video content
- Accounting and charging of other one-time and recurring services services: video-on-demand (VoD), additional types of services (weather, TimeShift and others), sale, rent and setup of equipment
- Charging subscription fee
- Accounting and charging of of other one-time and recurring services services:TV-cable installation, equipment rent or repair
Integration with Conditional Access System (CAS)
Integration with TV and video services
You can group services and create a convenient configuration of data plans for TV
Customers can manage TV services in customer portal
You can create a pack of channels which are always available to the subscriber
Keep track of the devices rented to the customers
Functionalities for providing and charging one-time and recurring services are included in each license. LANBilling allows to account and charge not only for telecommunications but also for other services such as equipment sales or antivirus subscription.
You can create separate data plans and account entries for such services. You also can add them to existing Internet or Telephony entries — LANBilling will sum up the charges for the communications data plan and for additional services.
Keep track of your network equipment by port number, installation address, IP address, Agent-Remote-ID, MAC address, SNMP community
Keep track of the free ports on your network equipment
Assign the IP addresses via DHCP option 82
Group your network equipment by logical and geographical attributes
VLAN authorization (Q-in-Q)
Сontrol the network access at the switch port level using 802.1 x technology
Monitor the availability of a network equipment and its ports
Keep track of the devices issued to the customers
Vendor specific DHCP-options for customers' devices
This module allows to set up the data exchange between LANBilling and the basic "1C: Enterprise" configurations. It is provided in the form of an archive containing the components for installation.
- «1C: Enterprise 8.3»: Enterprise Accounting, version 3.0
- «1C: Enterprise 8.3»: Enterprise Accounting for Kazakhstan, version 3.0
Upload payment orders and cash receipt vouchers, lists of counterparties and contracts from 1C to LANBilling
Load counterparties, contract details, nomenclature, invoices, records about sales, receipts to personal accounts from LANBilling to 1C
Module for printing cashier receipts, X-reports and Z-reports. This module runs on Windows. Drivers for specific cash terminals supplied by their vendors.
The module supports physical and online cash registers.
The module can be installed at the cashier’ workplace, connected to the cash register terminal, or on a separate server – it allows several employees to print receipts at once.
- Fiscal data recorder Felix 02K, Felix RK and other from Felix family, as well as the FPrint 5200, 55, 88, Pay VKP 80 families and others via the ATOL driver
- Fiscal data recorder Shtrikh FR-K, and other compatible ones, including ShtrikH 950K (FR with lining printing) and Shtrikh-M
- Fiscal data recorder Service Plus SP 101 FRK
- Fiscal data recorder Mercury MS-K Gepard
- Fiscal data recorder Spark 617 TC, as well as others via the Spark driver
- Fiscal data recorder Orion FR 01K
- Fiscal data recorder Mobius FR 01K
- Online cash registers ATOL 77F, ATOL 11F, ATOL FPrint-22PTK, ATOL 25F, ATOL 52F, atol 55F and ATOL 30F with a driver not lower than v.8.12
- Online cash registers Shtrikh-M with a driver not lower than v. 4.13
LANBilling allows you to record all the payment data for the accounting.
How your staff can record payments
This functionality is included in each license.
- Make a payment in LANBilling’s administrative interface
- Load the file of payment transactions
- Load payments from *.xml or *.csv file
How your customers can pay their invoices
An additional module «Payment system» is required. Customers can pay their invoices:
- via the customer portal. The list of supported payment systems:
- via the payment system’s terminal or customer’s personal account in this system. The list of supported payment systems:
If you want to use the other systems, please submit a feature request.
Advantages of Our Product
- Modular structure
- Open API
- Captive portal
- Multiple IPTV platforms support
- 24/7 tech support
- CRM and customer trouble tickets
- Certificates of Compliance in Russia and Kazakhstan
We will answer you as soon as possible